- Website Design
- Content Development
- Lead Generation
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Publicity
As a Client Services Account Manager, you will coordinate and work with a small team of professionals to deliver these services to clients.
Ideal candidates will have at least three to five years of experience in online media or corporate agency marketing.
- Critical thinking skills are vital to the success of online marketing managers, in addition to analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, as interaction with clients and presentations will be required
- Must be comfortable with all Microsoft Office programs and Internet applications like Google Docs
- Possess an understanding of website development techniques, content management systems and creative design is a plus
- Ability to trouble shoot and maintain your personal computer system
- Must be self-motivated.
- Create and maintain agendas and follow up reports for client meetings
- Provide project management of marketing initiatives for the client
- Create and maintain timelines and schedules of projects
- Manage client communications over the phone and email
- Develop comprehensive online marketing strategies for clients
- Review, write and optimize website content to ensure both search engine visibility and favorable user experience
- Coordinate and develop regular e-newsletter creation and distribution for clients
- Implement a variety of forms of social media to promote brand recognition and promotions and to drive traffic to company websites
- Track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns based on the best-performing strategies
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provide their own computers to work from.
The compensation for the position is in alignment with industry standards for a client facing Account Manager. There are advancement opportunities to Senior Account Manager and further into management.
Submit Your Application