As a full service Internet marketing company, we provide web design and CMS development services to companies in need of a full service outsourced solution. Our teams meet with our clients regularly to progressively improve and manage all aspects of the client’s marketing, creative, and development needs including, but not limited to:
- Website designs – WordPress
- Website template updates
- HTML Emails
- Banner Ads
- Marketing & Promotional Material
- CMS Configuration
As the WordPress developer, you will coordinate and work with a small team of professionals to deliver WordPress related development services to clients.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is organized, assertive, resourceful and who has superior WordPress coding skills. In addition, it’s essential that you have the ability to test your own work to ensure all elements are functioning correctly across applicable browsers and devices.
- Expert in WordPress front-end development & design
- Strong technical ability with the tools of web design; HTML, CSS
Must have experience creating responsive websites
Highly organized & detail-oriented
Must have a proven ability to handle simultaneous tasks, working with speed and accuracy
Must have an eye for detail and a proven ability to manage the proofing process of your work
Must be a strong communicator
Able to adapt to quick changes and tight deadlines
Strong sense of initiative
- Complete projects on time as assigned by Creative Director and/or the Project Manager
- Q&A websites and troubleshoot for bugs and coding errors
Below are some recent EmoryDay projects.
If you possess the skills to code similar to the examples above, and you have proven that you can meet deadlines, then you may have the opportunity to receive steady free-lance work from our company.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Capable of working independently towards goals
- Strong personal work-ethic
- Passion for excellence
- Positive, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provide their own computers to work from.
The compensation for the position is flexible based on experience, availability and number of projects you want to work on.
Submit Your Application