If so, we want to send you a paperback copy of a book that will profoundly change your outlook and transform your business.
The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E Gerber
Why Most Small Business Don’t Work
and What to do About It
Once you read this book, you’ll be able to better:
- Balance the 3 roles you play in the business:
- The Entrepreneur
- The Manager
- The Technician
- Work “On your business” as opposed to “In your business”
- Apply a Turn-Key or Franchise Approach
“The E-Myth, or Entrepreneurial Myth, says that most new businesses are not started by entrepreneurs who set out to build a strong business but by technicians who enjoy the hands-on work themselves. Because of that natural bias, most business owners focus on working in their business when really they should be working on their business.”
- Inc. Magazine calls Michael Gerber the “Worlds #1 Small Business Guru.”
- The E-Myth Revisited was ranked 6th of “The 25 Most Influential Business Management Books” by Time Magazine
Please note, we will be sending a paperback version at no expense with no strings attached. While E-books are great, we think you should have a physical copy, you can make notes on, highlight and in keep with you.
Where shall we mail your paperback copy?