Office Phone: (866) 494-2500 x703
Direct Phone: (513) 720-4394
Location: Fishers, IN
I like cupcakes, rock concerts, and bullet points:
- Mother of two girls Annalise (4) and Alana (1) and wife of Chris.
- Social media junkie
- Feminist and human rights activist
- Academics & Travel are of utmost importance: Valedictorian of Lawrenceburg High School, environmental study in Belize (2003), film and journalism study in Germany (2005 & 2006), taught English in Japan (2012)
- I can’t say no to a dare: Resulting in eating the heart of a chicken in Japan
- My go to karaoke song is Push It by Salt and Peppa
- Husband and I sold everything we owned and move to Hawaii with 4 suitcases, no jobs and no home in 2010. (It all worked out 😉 )
- Now settled down in Indianapolis, Indiana surrounded by family
I started in November 2014 as an Account Manager managing a variety of clients – existing, new, custom and standard. In January of 2016 I transitioned to the first Strategic Lead assisting in developing the role. I plan on building a long term career with EmoryDay and helping my team members grow within the company and as professionals while having a little fun doing it.
10 years of marketing experience in corporate, start-up, freelance and non-profit sectors with a focus in digital marketing.
Certifications & Education
Bachelor’s of Media Arts with Double Concentration in Electronic Journalism & Video Production, Minor in Public Relations