What is Interactive Marketing?
HubSpot defines interactive marketing as “a tactic that uses engaging visuals or videos to get your audience to engage with your content.” And, according to Study.com, interactive marketing is a great way to get “consumers engaged with your marketing message.”
Types of Interactive Marketing
Interactive marketing includes any type of interactive content, like:
- Interactive infographics
- Videos that include a “subscribe” CTA or interactive chat features
- Clickable maps
- Interactive ebooks
- Interactive guides
- Interactive reports
- Virtual reality
We talk a little bit more about interactive content in our post Content Marketing Trends for 2022 just in case you are interested.
Benefits of Interactive Marketing
There are so many benefits to implementing interactive marketing strategies into your existing marketing plan, including:
- It can increase your conversion rates.
- It can help you capture more leads.
- It helps to improve your brand awareness.
- It offers more opportunities for engaging with your target audience.
- It allows your business to seem more fun and approachable.
- It offers instant feedback from your website visitors.
- It can lead to increased customer loyalty.
- It offers more opportunities for sales, which means more revenue for your business.
Let EmoryDay Implement Interactive Marketing Strategies for Your Business!
The EmoryDay team has a lot of experience with interactive marketing, and we can help your company implement these strategies.
We are a full service digital marketing agency with a team of marketing gurus that are ready to take your marketing efforts to the next level with interactive marketing.