How To Make Online Surveys Work For You
Online surveys, otherwise known as business surveys or business questionnaires, are an excellent way to enhance your lead generation efforts and engage with existing customers. Keep reading to learn why you should use online surveys for both leads and current customers; the helpful information business surveys can provide; and the different kinds of business questionnaires you can create for your customers.
Why You Should Use Online Surveys For Lead Generation
There are so many benefits to using online surveys for your lead generation efforts.
- They allow you to gain insights into your target market by getting information about your potential leads’ wants and needs.
- They can help you get more customers than other forms on your site. Business surveys can actually help you generate 2X more conversions than lead information forms.
- They can help your sales team by providing insight into what exactly the potential customer is looking for, which will be very beneficial when following-up with them.
- Business surveys can also help you identify the hot marketing qualified leads (MQL), so your sales team can go after the people most likely to make a purchase.
- Speaking of learning whether or not your leads are ready to make a purchase, online surveys can also help you determine when those who aren’t currently in the buying stage will be more likely to buy your products or services.
- Another great thing about online surveys is that they are actually quite inexpensive to create, making them a cost-effective marketing solution that allows you to truly understand the demographics of your potential customers.
The Kind Of Information You Can Obtain From Online Business Questionnaires
We already brought up the fact that online business surveys allow you to conduct important market research, so you can gain important insights into your target market. But, what kind of information does this market research provide?
You can learn the following about your potential leads through online business surveys:
- Their interests and habits
- Their wants and needs
- Their likes and dislikes
- The challenges they face
- What they value
- How they view the different brands that offer products and services similar to yours
- The choices they make when deciding to use a product or service
- How and where they typically make purchases
- Whether or not they are ready to make a purchase or are just looking
- If they are not in the buying stage, what’s keeping them from buying
Surveying Current Customers
Business surveys just don’t help your lead generation efforts. They are also a great way to cultivate customer engagement and show your customers that you actually care and that they aren’t just a sale to you.
Here are some of the different types of surveys you can use with your existing customers:
- Customer satisfaction surveys after an interaction with your customer service team to see how the interaction went
- Product performance/feedback
- Post-purchase surveys to measure how your customer felt about the buying process
- Product/service development surveys to help your business see what types of other products or services your customers are in need of
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys to measure customer loyalty
- Price setting surveys to learn what your customers are willing to pay for your products and services
- Product fulfilment surveys that can give you insight into how effective your product shipping or delivery efforts are
How EmoryDay Can Help
Our team of marketing experts love online surveys, and we know how to leverage them to get leads. Let EmoryDay show you how surveys can increase your lead generation efforts!