Our ideal candidate(s) has 2-4 years as a professional SEO guru who has worked on multiple sites of various sizes, and is a self-starter that is passionate about SEO. Candidate should have a proven track record of achieving positive results in driving incremental organic search traffic.
- Expert understanding of search engine regulations, black hat verses white hat techniques
- Understanding of search behavior
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to build links within Google’s Webmaster Tool Guidelines
- Must be able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimization ranking tools
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to modifying existing HTML & CSS a plus
- Google AdWords Certified highly preferred, but not required
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Successfully perform duties as assigned by Account Manager and CEO
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Improve a company’s organic search results
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic
- Write effective call-to-action statements
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites
- Effectively use header tags
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
- Compile and present SEO performance reports
- Consult with internal web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO
- Create advanced SEO strategies
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
All of our consultants and employees work virtually. The opportunity provides a certain amount of flexibility timing and the number of hours worked. Most of our consultants work from home offices and each provide their own computers to work from.
The compensation for the position is flexible based on experience, availability and number of projects you want to work on.
Submit Your Application