As active members of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and Direct Response Marketing Alliance (DRMA) and most recently, a media sponsor of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) of Maryland, EmoryDay is constantly in the forefront of effective marketing strategy. Our very own resident thought leader and President of EmoryDay, Joe Jaap is a frequent speaker at conferences, trade shows, and seminars.
Joe is an experienced facilitator and well-versed on a variety of marketing topics
Small Business Marketing
- Sales & Marketing Techniques for Small Businesses
- How to Set Up a Virtual Business for Success
- The EmoryDay Method – Working on Your Business, Not in It
- What is Thought Leadership?
- Marketing – Inbound, Push, & Drip
- Generating B2B Leads on a Budget
- 5 Effective PPC Strategies for Driving Website Traffic
- And so much more…
Would you like to engage Joe in your next meeting event or upcoming function? He is available and ready to motivate and inspire your professional group!